Saturday 19 December 2015

Merry Christmas to one and all

Lets hope all our loved ones keep safe over the holiday period it is hard for them but it is also hard for us on the outside.

This has not been a good year for a lot of people I know for certain it has not been a good one for me with more health problems being added to my list of problems,

My son has been moved to Garth in Preston been there about 10 months now hopefully he will be moving closer soon fingers crossed. I have only been able to see him once since he moved to Garth that knocked me for 6 and it was 4 days before I started to feel better, plus my daughter had her back really bad for 2 days after the visit.

We have a new solicitor the whole team seems to be good.

I am still living in hope that someone will be able to take over the running of this blog on a regular  basis. If anyone is genuinely interested please let me know.

Once again Merry Christmas and A Happy & Prosperous New Year To You All. 

No comments:

Post a Comment