Wednesday 1 August 2012

I was arrested in 1992 sentenced in 1993 to 2 discretionary life sentences a 3 & 5 years with a tarriff of 8 years.

My father is housebound and virtually bedridden I have not seen him for 5-6 years my mother uses a wheelchair and can only visit when she does not have to travel too far, they live in London, I am in Durham how the hell can I expect to see my family. I will be updating this hopefully nearly every day so please check back for updates.

GOVERMENT BAN ON PRISONERS VOTE  ILLEGAL

E C H R in Strassburg has deemed that britain removes the blanket ban on prisoners voting by November 2012.

The E C H R accepted that it was up to the national goverment to decide which prisoners can vote
it was however concluded that denying the rights to all inmates is illegal.
According to to the Inside Times.

RELEASED SEX OFFENDERS FACE POLYGRAPH TESTING

Currently awaiting copy from Inside Times

No comments:

Post a Comment