Tuesday 11 September 2012

CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME IF SO PLEASE CONTACT ME AT voiceforcons@gmail.com


I want to know how I can add a photo to my existing blog, also how I can link with other groups and people please contact us with any info. Thanks

The Public think prison life is cushy but let me tell you from experience 20years plus behind bars prison life is anything but easy. My family live over 600 miles away from me I do not see them everything is done by phone and the attitude from the screws  they treat you like shit, Prison is not like it was years ago. I wrote to Lord Ramsbottom about two months ago along with a photo of my dad wearing all his medals from World War 11 explaining he is very ill, do you believe it I have not received  even an acknowledgement.

No comments:

Post a Comment