Sunday 23 September 2012

Just wanna say thanks to everyone who looks at my blog, prison life is very hard. I am building my nephew a model lorry and he came to the phone and asked me how long will his lorry be, I replied I have to finish building it , and when I come down South  (600-800 miles away from home and family) I will give you the lorry, he replies uncle can I ask you a question when are you getting out of prison because I miss you and love you, he is only 7 years old it put a lump in my throat. I've got a niece who is 14 years old who is madly in love with Justin Beiber and one direction what is wrong with the girls theses days, they need to go to the opticians and get their eyes sorted out.
All my family are doing very well my long lost brother has contacted us for the first in his life he is 66 years old, so instead of having 12 nieces and nephews  and 16 great nieces and nephews, I now have 14 nieces and nephews and 23 great nieces and nephews, so the family is getting bigger just like my blog.

If you want to ask any questions about prison life feel free at voiceforcons@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment